1/3 Photos of Mustard Lamb Chops
This is a very tasty recipe for a more economical cut of lamb. It has a beautiful color when finished and looks attractive to serve. Try a bit of Horseradish with them - excellent flavor combo
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine, crumbs, thyme, garlic& Pepper.
- 2Stir in 3 tbsp of mustard.
- 3Brush chops all over with the remaining mustard.
- 4Broil 4" from heat source for 5 minutes.
- 5Turn over and spread crumb mixture on top of chops.
- 6Broil,for 2-3 minutes or until desired doneness and the topping is golden.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mustard Lamb Chops
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 48.5
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 242.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
shoulder lamb chops