Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very simple marinade. Its great for grilling, BBQ or pan-frying. Great on chicken breast fillets or kebab skewers. Great on light flavoured white fish fillets. You can vary the quantity of ingredients used to suit your taste preferences.
- 3 tablespoons coarse grain mustard
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed (you can use bottled minced garlic)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped rosemary
- Combine all ingredients together.
- Marinate chicken or fish 10 minutes.
- Grill, BBQ or panfry chicken or fish until browned and cooked through.
- Garnish with a rosemary sprig to serve.
Very light flavored marinade for thin tilapia this evening. I let mine marinate for about 1 hour without a problem. Then just broiled them quickly and served with some gnocchi with white sauce. THANKS!
I guess I forgot to review this. This was good! We used the marinade on chicken breasts and baked them. Serve with some green beans and rice. Yum.
This was the perfect combination of lemon and rosemary and the mustard added just the right flavor. Thanks for sharing a great recipe.