Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a recipe that my great grandmother taught my nanna then my mother taught me and we have it once to twice a fortnight!
- Drain tuna put in casserole dish, add soup and evaporated milk stir in lemon juice.
- Place flour and half the cheese in a mixing bowl rub in butter until it resembles breadcrumbs stir in milk gradually until it becomes like scone dough.
- Roll out and press circles with a glass, place these on top in one layer over the casserole and add extra cheese.
- Bake for 30-45 mins until golden brown.
- Serve with boiled jasmine rice or boiled pasta and more grated cheese ENJOY THIS GREAT DELICIOUS RECIPE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!