Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is what I make myself for dinner nearly every friday night, (unless I happen to be out of my mind and am sticking to my diet) Its got heaps on it, so make sure you have your appetite with you when having this. Note: I never actually wiegh or measure my serving, but the recipe couldn't be published until I put some kind or measurments. So I am kind of taking a stab in the dark here.All servings are according to your own personal preference. As much or as little as you like.
- 1 large baking potato
- 1 teaspoon butter (as much or little as you like, you can omit it if you wish,)
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheese
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (or you could use shredded ham)
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple, drained (chunks or crushed)
- 1⁄2 cup Coleslaw (any type you like is fine)
- sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup beetroot (drained and chopped)
- Bake potato in a 200c degree oven for at least one hour.
- Once spud is cooked, top with toppings in this order.
- Sour Cream.
- Spud is now ready for enjoyment!