A healthy and natural way to sweeten up pork chops with the great taste of apple sauce. Something the family will love for sure.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix lemon juice, honey, allspice & cinnamon together.
- Place Pork Chops in a medium baking dish.
- Place above marinade and sliced onion on top.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes, or untill cooked.
- While chops are cooking, peal and slice apples.
- Microwave for 6min in covered container.
- Blend apples in blender for a smooth sauce or mash for a thicker sauce.
- Remove juices from the baking dish and add apple sauce for the last 10min of cooking.