1/1 Photo of Naturally Sweetened Baked Pork Chops With Apple Sauce
1 hr 15 mins
A healthy and natural way to sweeten up pork chops with the great taste of apple sauce. Something the family will love for sure.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 2Mix lemon juice, honey, allspice & cinnamon together.
- 3Place Pork Chops in a medium baking dish.
- 4Place above marinade and sliced onion on top.
- 5Bake for 45-60 minutes, or untill cooked.
- 6While chops are cooking, peal and slice apples.
- 7Microwave for 6min in covered container.
- 8Blend apples in blender for a smooth sauce or mash for a thicker sauce.
- 9Remove juices from the baking dish and add apple sauce for the last 10min of cooking.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Naturally Sweetened Baked Pork Chops With Apple Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (435 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.2
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 113.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 28.8 g
- Protein 42.2 g