Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's a nice sweet, tangy, fruity, strong drink from down under! This is a large drink hope you are thristy!
- 1 fluid ounce tequila
- 1 fluid ounce raspberry vodka
- 1 fluid ounce Chambord raspberry liquor
- 1 fluid ounce dekuyper pucker raspberry Schnapps
- 1 ounce sour mix
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 fluid ounce lemon soda (splash)
- Pour all liquor into glass with sour mix over ice (use pint glass). Shake well. Pour ingredients back into glass with 7up. Garnish with lime and or fresh raspberry.
This drink is FABULOUS! Nice and refreshing and not too sweet, but sweet enough! I realized after I made it that I put Dekuyper Pucker Cherry in it instead of the Raspberry. Oops! DH2B took a sip and then commandeered my drink. So I am off to make another one. Thanks Rita!