Rhiannon and Matt's Note:
These delicate easy-to-make sweets are a fuss-free way to please chocolate lovers. This recipe was submitted by a reader, to Australian Good Taste magazine April 07 issue.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
- 2Place the butter, sugar, water and cocoa powder in a large saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until the butter melts and the sugar dissolves.
- 3Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for one minute.
- 4Remove from heat & stir in the coconut and the peanut butter.
- 5Drop tablespoon sized blobs of the mixture onto the lined trays and put the trays in the fridge for 2-3 hours or until firm.
- 6Place the white chocolate in a medium heatproof bowl over a saucepan half-filled with water (make sure the bowl doesn't touch the water).
- 7Use a metal spoon to stir until the chocolate melts and is smooth.
- 8Dip a fork into the melted chocolate and drizzle over the delights.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Bake Chocolate Delights
Serving Size: 1 (1291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.1
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 8.1 mg
- Sodium 75.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 16.9 g
- Protein 2.2 g