I found this on Kidspot's website, yum!
Make and share this Nutella and Banana Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 180°C Grease and line a 11cm x 21cm loaf pan.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and cinnamon into a large bowl. Stir in the sugars.
- In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, oil and vanilla.
- Add to the dry ingredients with mashed banana and fold until just combined.
- Pour the mixture into the loaf pan. Using a teaspoon, drop the Nutella across the top of the mixture, then mix it into the cake mix by inserting a cake skewer or a knife into the cake batter and swirling it around a couple of time.
- Cook for 50 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean. Turn out onto a rack and allow to cool for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.