1/2 Photos of Nutella and Banana Bread
I found this on Kidspot's website, yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C Grease and line a 11cm x 21cm loaf pan.
- 2Sift the flour, baking powder and cinnamon into a large bowl. Stir in the sugars.
- 3In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, oil and vanilla.
- 4Add to the dry ingredients with mashed banana and fold until just combined.
- 5Pour the mixture into the loaf pan. Using a teaspoon, drop the Nutella across the top of the mixture, then mix it into the cake mix by inserting a cake skewer or a knife into the cake batter and swirling it around a couple of time.
- 6Cook for 50 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean. Turn out onto a rack and allow to cool for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutella and Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3743.7
- Calories from Fat 1171
- Total Fat 130.1 g
- Saturated Fat 55.5 g
- Cholesterol 372.0 mg
- Sodium 971.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 604.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 28.4 g
- Sugars 345.8 g
- Protein 51.7 g