1/3 Photos of Nutella Sandwich Rolls
Jen T's Note:
I saw this in a magazine and thought I'd post for all the little ones & not so little ones that like nutella!!!! You can use other chocolate hazelnut spreads if you like. These make a nice change from "Fairy Bread" and are ideal for childrens parties or just for a treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 slices white bread (crusts removed)
- 1/2 cup nutella or 1/2 cup similar chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1/2 cup candy sprinkles (in NZ these are known as "hundreds & thousands")
- 1Using a rolling pin roll out the bread slices to flatten.
- 2Spread each slice with nutella.
- 3Sprinkle over the hundreds & thousands.
- 4Roll up as you would a swiss roll.
- 5Either cut in half to make smaller or for a party piece tie 3 rolls (either halved or whole) together with a ribbon and serve.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutella Sandwich Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (448 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.2
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 132.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: