Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
There are quite a few Nuts & Bolts recipes here on Zaar, but not of them are quite the same as mine, so I thought I would add mine. The main difference is that I bake mine. It brings out the flavours of the spices, and seems to do a way with the sweetness of the Nutrigrain, as well as making it more crunchy!
- 675 g Kelloggs nutrigrain
- 45 g cream of chicken soup mix
- 45 g French onion soup mix
- 250 g salted peanuts
- 250 g mixed nuts
- 200 g pretzels, small round
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1 cup light olive oil
- Combine all dry ingredients and mix well.
- Slowly add the olive oil, stirring well so everything in coated.
- Bake in a large roasting tray, in batches if necessary, at 180C for 10 minutes, stirring/shaking the tray regularly.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 month.