1/3 Photos of Nutty Bean Burgers
Serve in a hamburger bun or with a garden salad and fries. Quick easy n tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 1 tbsp oil in frying pan and cook the onion and garlic until starting to soften.
- 2Add the chili powder, beans and seeds and cook for 3 minutes, mashing the beans with a fork.
- 3Put the stuffing mix in a bowl and pour over boiling water. Mix well, then stir in bean mixture and season with salt and pepper.
- 4Divide the mixture into 4 and shape into burger patties.
- 5Heat the remaining oil in a clean pan and cook the burgers for 3 minutes on each side or until golden.
- 6Serve along side a garden salad, or in burger buns with lettuce, tomato etc.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutty Bean Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (384 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.3
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 301.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: