Serve in a hamburger bun or with a garden salad and fries. Quick easy n tasty!
Make and share this Nutty Bean Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in frying pan and cook the onion and garlic until starting to soften.
- Add the chili powder, beans and seeds and cook for 3 minutes, mashing the beans with a fork.
- Put the stuffing mix in a bowl and pour over boiling water. Mix well, then stir in bean mixture and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the mixture into 4 and shape into burger patties.
- Heat the remaining oil in a clean pan and cook the burgers for 3 minutes on each side or until golden.
- Serve along side a garden salad, or in burger buns with lettuce, tomato etc.