Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Posted by request. From The Australian Womem's Weekly "Biscuits & Slices" Prep time is estimated.
Make and share this Nutty Rocky Road Slice recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup plain flour
- 1⁄4 cup self-raising flour
- 1⁄2 cup walnut pieces
- 1⁄3 cup caster sugar
- 125 g butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup coconut
- 150 g milk chocolate, melted
- 90 g butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄4 cup walnut pieces
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 1 (100 g) packetpink marshmallows, harved
- 1⁄3 cup glace cherries, chopped
- Base Grease 20cm x 30cm lamington pan.
- Combine sifted flours, walnuts, sugar and butter in bowl.
- Press mixture evenly over base of prepared pan.
- Bake in moderate oven (180 C or 350 F) for about 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Topping Combine chocolate and butter in bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spread topping over base.
- Sprinkle with coconut.
- Refrigerate until set.