Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Baby octopus cooked on the barbie. Preparation time includes time to marinate in the fridge.
Make and share this Octopus With Raspberry Vinaigrette recipe from Food.com.
- 1 kg baby octopus
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 80 ml raspberry vinegar (1/3 cup)
- 80 ml olive oil (1/3 cup)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh oregano, finely chopped
- Remove and discard heads and beaks from octopus.
- Combine octopus with remaining ingredients in large bowl, cover and refrigerate at least 20 minutes.
- Drain octopus over small bowl, reserve marinade.
- Cook octopus, uncovered, on heated oiled BBQ, brushing occasionally with reserved marinade, until browned lightly and tender.