This is a cheap, old recipe that uses ingredients that you probably already have on hand. It isn't low on fat, but so tasty!
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Add uncooked potatoes to a large casserole dish.
- Pour melted butter over potatoes, and stir until all potatoes are coated.
- Dust chops with seasoned flour, and brown in oil.
- Place chops on the top of the potatoes.
- Take rosemary springs and put them on the top of the chops.
- Fry onion and mushroom until soft but not brown.
- Place onion and mushroom on the top.
- Pour chicken stock into the casserole.
- Cover and cook in oven at 180°C.
- Serve with whatever you want to serve it with!