1/1 Photo of Old Fashioned Braised Chump Chops
2 hrs 15 mins
This is a cheap, old recipe that uses ingredients that you probably already have on hand. It isn't low on fat, but so tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 2Add uncooked potatoes to a large casserole dish.
- 3Pour melted butter over potatoes, and stir until all potatoes are coated.
- 4Dust chops with seasoned flour, and brown in oil.
- 5Place chops on the top of the potatoes.
- 6Take rosemary springs and put them on the top of the chops.
- 7Fry onion and mushroom until soft but not brown.
- 8Place onion and mushroom on the top.
- 9Pour chicken stock into the casserole.
- 10Cover and cook in oven at 180°C.
- 11Serve with whatever you want to serve it with!
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Fashioned Braised Chump Chops
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 838.4
- Calories from Fat 557
- Total Fat 61.9 g
- Saturated Fat 30.4 g
- Cholesterol 169.0 mg
- Sodium 283.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 33.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: