1/3 Photos of Old Fashioned Gingerbread Loaf
Fabulous New Zealand Loaf. A loaf tin for this is 25cm x 11cm.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 2Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- 3In a medium saucepan, gently melt the butter and golden syrup together.
- 4In a mixer cream together egg, and sugar - mix well.
- 5Add the melted syrup mixture.
- 6Sift and mix in all other ingredients except the baking soda and milk.
- 7Mix the baking soda with the milk then gradually stir this into the mix. The mixture will be quite runny.
- 8Pour into loaf tin and cook for about 35 mins or until ready when tested with skewer.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Fashioned Gingerbread Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (554 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1494.6
- Calories from Fat 478
- Total Fat 53.1 g
- Saturated Fat 31.5 g
- Cholesterol 318.4 mg
- Sodium 2185.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 232.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 113.2 g
- Protein 26.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: