Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I used to love it when my mother made this pudding. Unfortunately I would have to fight my dad for a bowl because as soon as he saw it he would eat the whole thing. A real yummy treat for your family.
- Place all ingredients (except for nutmeg) into a large saucepan and place on stove.
- Cook on low to medium heat for around 2 hours stirring every 10 - 15 minutes.
- After 2 hours, take off of heat and let cool.
- Place into a large dish.
- Sprinkle nutmeg over the top and chill in fridge for about 3 hours.
- I know this might seem a long time but it isn't that hard to do and is great as a recipe you can do in advance.