1/7 Photos of One Cup Slice
Taken from Super Food Ideas and thought would be good (but not suitable for a family of diabetics) but did think to make it for DS's recreation group but would much rather give them a recipe that it not my own to give that recipe a review. Hopefully someone will think likewise and give this one a try.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 190c (or 170c fan forced).
- 2Line a 26cm x 16cm lamington pan with baking paper.
- 3Place coconut, nuts and fruit in a large mixing bowl.
- 4Add milk and 1/4 cup of choc bits, mix well to combine and coat ingredients.
- 5Press mixture evenly into pan and cover with foil.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes, uncover slice and reduce heat to 160c (140c fan forced) and bake for a further 20 minutes more or until firm and golden; remove pan from oven.
- 7Immediatly scatter 3/4 cup of chocolate bits over hot layer and allow to melt and using a flexible spatula spread the chocolate evenly.
- 8Cool and cut into slices.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One Cup Slice
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.9
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 4.3 mg
- Sodium 28.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 3.2 g