jenny butt's Note:
Savoury pie that can be eaten hot or cold. Makes a quick & easy meal with a salad of your choice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line pie plate with pastry.
- 2Sauté onion in butter until tender; spread over pastry.
- 3Spread cheese over onion in pie pan.
- 4Blend 3 eggs slightly beaten, plain flour and mustard.
- 5Beat, making sure mixture is smooth.
- 6Add undiluted can of soup, and 1/2 cup milk; stir until blended.
- 7Pour over cheese & onion.
- 8Bake 40 - 60 minutes in preheated oven at 350° F OR 180° Celsius.
- 9Finished when firm to the touch, and light brown on top.
- 10Let stand 20 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Onion & Cheese Pie
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.4
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 118.0 mg
- Sodium 928.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 10.9 g