1/2 Photos of Onion Marmalade for New Zealand Meatloaf
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil, add onions and sauté for 15 minutes until beginning to brown.
- 2Add all other ingredients and cook further 10 minutes until mixture is thick.
- 3Cool, and serve with the basic meatloaf that has no sauce.
- 4Will keep in airtight container if fridge.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Onion Marmalade for New Zealand Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.6
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 19.7 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: