Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An invention of mine when I came across a lovely Barramundi Fillet
Make and share this Orange Barramundi recipe from Food.com.
- Crush garlic.
- Add orange juice, and orange zest, and chopped dill to a bowl.
- Pour over Barramundi fillets, and grind pepper onto fish.
- Add fish to a grill pan at low heat, and pour over remaining marinade and some white wine.
- Cook fillets on both sides until done, and remove from pan.
- Add a knob of butter and another dash of white wine to the pan.
- Stir until butter melts and sauce thickens.
- Pour over fish to serve.