This is an extremely tasty recipe with just a bite of chilli.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine orange juice and rind, chilli and ginger in non-metallic bowl, spoon over pork.
- 2Heat a frying pan.
- 3Lightly oil pan and cook pork steaks for three minutes on each side.
- 4Rest pork for two minutes before serving with steamed vegetables or salad.
- 5Mix a new batch of marinade and drizzle over steaks if desired.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Chilli Pork Butterfly Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.4
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pork butterfly steaks