Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
These cookies are easy to make. Any flavour can be made from this recipe-just omit the orange. use chocolate chips and cocoa, nuts or lemon etc.
- 1 1⁄2 cups self-raising flour
- 90 g butter
- 1⁄4 cup coconut (dessicated)
- 1⁄2 cup caster sugar
- 1 orange, rind and juice
- milk, if needed (only a couple of drops)
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Rub butter into flour.
- Add sugar and coconut.
- Add orange juice and rind (and milk if needed).
- Roll teaspoons full of mixture into balls and place on greased/lined baking tray.
- Bake for 25 minutes.