1/2 Photos of Orange Glazed Scallops
Brazilianflavor in Atlanta, GA's Note:
One of my new inventions this dish is awesome! I invented on New Years Day that I was spending at Lake Norman, NC. with my boyfriend then I wanted to surprise him and make something different for dinner so I came up with the idea of making scallops. This orange glaze pairs up so well with scallops. So easy to make yet delicious. You must try!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small sauce pan add the 3 Tbsp of butter, orange juice, 1/2 tsp of salt, 1/2 tsp pepper and minced garlic then bring to boil for 2 minutes then reduce the heat and let it simmer for about 10 minutes stirring occasionally. Sit aside.
- 2Wash and gently dry the scallops then season with the rest of the salt and pepper.
- 3In a hot frying pan add the olive oil and 1 tbsp of butter to melt then add the scallops let it cook for about 3-4 minutes each side then add the orange glaze then flip one more time.
- 4Serve with mashed potatoes or fresh steamed veggies.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Glazed Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.6
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 82.6 mg
- Sodium 1723.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 11.9 g