1/2 Photos of Orange Pork Stroganoff
I found this recipe searching through an old cookbook that my Grandmother bought me years ago while she was visiting Australia. Serve over buttered noodles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil and butter in pan, add pork, cook, stirring until tender.
- 2Remove pork from pan, add onion, cook, stirring until soft then stir in mushrooms and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- 3Stir inblended cornflour and orange juice, rosemary and rind. Stir until mixture boils and thickens.
- 4Add pork, stir.
- 5Stir in cream and cook until heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Pork Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 461.3
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 149.1 mg
- Sodium 174.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 42.1 g