1/1 Photo of Orange Roughy With Tarragon and Vegetables
Quick and easy seafood recipe for the grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill.
- 2Heat oil in large skillet and quickly cook vegetables (about 2-3 minutes on a medium-high heat).
- 3Take four large pieces of aluminum foil. Place one piece of fish on each.
- 4Top with 1/2 tablespoon butter, 1/4 of the vegetables and 1/4 of the tarragon.
- 5Repeat for the other pieces.
- 6Wrap tightly and place on grill.
- 7Grill over a medium heat for 12 - 18 minutes. Open carefully because the steam can be very hot.
Browse Our Top Orange Roughy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Roughy With Tarragon and Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.0
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 66.2 mg
- Sodium 130.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 15.8 g