Quick and easy seafood recipe for the grill.
Make and share this Orange Roughy With Tarragon and Vegetables recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat grill.
- Heat oil in large skillet and quickly cook vegetables (about 2-3 minutes on a medium-high heat).
- Take four large pieces of aluminum foil. Place one piece of fish on each.
- Top with 1/2 tablespoon butter, 1/4 of the vegetables and 1/4 of the tarragon.
- Repeat for the other pieces.
- Wrap tightly and place on grill.
- Grill over a medium heat for 12 - 18 minutes. Open carefully because the steam can be very hot.