Not sure where I got this recipe but it is a nice light dessert to finish off a hearty meal.
Make and share this Orange Surprise recipe from Food.com.
- Dissolve jelly in hot water and cool to room temperature, stir in orange juice and then yoghurt until smooth.
- Refrigerate until mixture begins to set.
- Remove from fridge & whip until mixture is foamy.
- Beat cream, until fluffy and fold into mixture.
- Spoon into serving glasses & refrigerate until mixture is set, garnish with orange or lemon segments & somw whipped cream.