Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have been known to double the sauce mixture and still use 4 pieces of fish. I guess it depends how large the fish is.
- Combine and marinate fish in orange juice, green onions, teriyaki sauce and ginger in fridge for 1 hour.
- Place mixture into large pan and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer covered until fish is cooked.
- Remove fish from sauce and place on serving plate, keep warm.
- Blend cornflour and water and mix into sauce mixture.
- Stir constantly until boils and thickens.
- Pour over fish.