I have been known to double the sauce mixture and still use 4 pieces of fish. I guess it depends how large the fish is.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine and marinate fish in orange juice, green onions, teriyaki sauce and ginger in fridge for 1 hour.
- 2Place mixture into large pan and bring to boil.
- 3Reduce heat and simmer covered until fish is cooked.
- 4Remove fish from sauce and place on serving plate, keep warm.
- 5Blend cornflour and water and mix into sauce mixture.
- 6Stir constantly until boils and thickens.
- 7Pour over fish.
Browse Our Top South West Pacific Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All South West Pacific Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Teriyaki Fish
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.7
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 61.6 mg
- Sodium 240.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 17.5 g