1/1 Photo of Orecchiette With Lentils, Mint and Feta
I adore this salad....I hope you enjoy it too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 100 g green beans, topped and cut into thirds
- 150 g orecchiette (or any small pasta)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 400 g tinned brown lentils, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 small Spanish onion, sliced top to bottom very thinly
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaf, torn
- 100 g feta, crumbled
- 1Bring a large saucepan of salted water to boil, add the beans and cook for 2-3 minutes. Remove beans with slotted spoon and refresh with cold water.
- 2Cook the orecheiette till al dente, drain and set aside.
- 3To lentils and pasta, onion, balsamic, oil and herbs toss till combined, season with salt and pepper.
- 4Top with crumbled feta.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orecchiette With Lentils, Mint and Feta
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 691.8
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 22.2 mg
- Sodium 290.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 33.0 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 35.0 g