I adore this salad....I hope you enjoy it too.
Make and share this Orecchiette With Lentils, Mint and Feta recipe from Food.com.
- 100 g green beans, topped and cut into thirds
- 150 g orecchiette (or any small pasta)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 400 g tinned brown lentils, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 small Spanish onion, sliced top to bottom very thinly
- 1⁄3 cup fresh basil leaf, torn
- 100 g feta, crumbled
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to boil, add the beans and cook for 2-3 minutes. Remove beans with slotted spoon and refresh with cold water.
- Cook the orecheiette till al dente, drain and set aside.
- To lentils and pasta, onion, balsamic, oil and herbs toss till combined, season with salt and pepper.
- Top with crumbled feta.