Prep2 hrs 20 mins
Make and share this Our Secret Sirloin Steak recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce, plus
- 1 teaspoon Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup instant minced onion
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon instant minced garlic
- 3 lbs sirloin steaks
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Combine 1/4 cup of the Lea& Perrins®, lemon juice, oil, minced onion, salt and minced garlic; mix well and set aside.
- Place steak in tight-fitting bowl or plastic bag.
- Pour Lea& Perrins® mixture over steak.
- Marinate 2 hours.
- Remove steak from marinade.
- Place on rack.
- Grill over hot charcoal or broil under preheated hot broiler for 7 to 10 minutes on each side or until done as desired, brushing occasionally with leftover marinade.
- Remove steak to serving plate.
- In a small saucepan melt butter.
- Stir in parsley and remaining 1 teaspoon Lea& Perrins®.
- Pour over steak.
- Slice and serve.