Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Adapted copycat recipe. Cook time is marinate time.
Make and share this Outback Steakhouse Steak Seasoning/Marinade recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) envelope Italian dressing (like Good Seasons)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (12 ounce) can cola
- Combine taco seasoning and Italian dressing mix.
- Pierce steak with a fork, rub with oil and coat with the seasoning mix.
- Pour the cola around the steak in a deep plastic or glass container, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Baste with the marinade while grilling.