24 hrs 5 mins
Adapted copycat recipe. Cook time is marinate time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) envelope Italian dressing (like Good Seasons)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (12 ounce) can cola
- 1Combine taco seasoning and Italian dressing mix.
- 2Pierce steak with a fork, rub with oil and coat with the seasoning mix.
- 3Pour the cola around the steak in a deep plastic or glass container, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- 4Baste with the marinade while grilling.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Outback Steakhouse Steak Seasoning/Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.1
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 89.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 0.0 g