1/3 Photos of Oven Baked Fish in White Wine
This is a simple dish. The fish is baked in white wine and parsley. The fish is very moist and tender when cooked. A simple but elegant dish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to moderate 180°C.
- 2Place fish side by side in a lightly greased baking dish.
- 3Season with salt and pepper. Pour the wine over the fish.
- 4Bake about 20 minutes- check the fish has cooked. Remove fish to a warmed plate and cover with aluminium foil to keep the fish warm.
- 5Place the baking dish over a high heat, or alternatively pour the juices into a saucepan. Boil the liquid rapidly until slightly reduced.
- 6Serve the fish with the sauce poured over the top. Garnish with the parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
- 7Great accompanied by a light sald or steamed green vegetables.
Browse Our Top South West Pacific Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All South West Pacific Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Baked Fish in White Wine
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.0
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 123.7 mg
- Sodium 179.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 51.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper