1/6 Photos of Oven Baked Ribs
1 hr 40 mins
I haven't made this recipe, but I want to when I have an oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pan, combine ribs and enough cold water to cover.
- 2Bring to the boil. Cover. Remove from heat and let stand for 30 minutes. Drain ribs.
- 3Meanwhile, heat oil in a medium saucepan over a medium heat.
- 4Add the spring onions; gently fry until soft, about 3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 1 minute more.
- 5Stir in remaining sauce ingredients. Cook until sauce thickens slightly, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat; reserve 1 cup of sauce.
- 6Preheat oven to 180c.
- 7Line a shallow dish with foil.
- 8Place ribs in dish; brush both sides with sauce.
- 9Cover with foil; Bake, brushing with more sauce and turning every 20 minutes until tender and cooked through, about 1 hour.
- 10Place ribs on a serving platter and serve immediately with reserved heated sauce.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Baked Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.9
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 834.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: