I haven't made this recipe, but I want to when I have an oven.
Make and share this Oven Baked Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- In a large pan, combine ribs and enough cold water to cover.
- Bring to the boil. Cover. Remove from heat and let stand for 30 minutes. Drain ribs.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a medium saucepan over a medium heat.
- Add the spring onions; gently fry until soft, about 3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 1 minute more.
- Stir in remaining sauce ingredients. Cook until sauce thickens slightly, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat; reserve 1 cup of sauce.
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Line a shallow dish with foil.
- Place ribs in dish; brush both sides with sauce.
- Cover with foil; Bake, brushing with more sauce and turning every 20 minutes until tender and cooked through, about 1 hour.
- Place ribs on a serving platter and serve immediately with reserved heated sauce.