1/3 Photos of Oven Roasted Tomatoes on Crackers
So quick and easy if you have an abundance of cherry tomatoes even better! Great little appetizers to serve on your favourite cracker. I have guessed the serving size and the amount of tomatoes (as I use my own from the garden), although it did make lots of crackers up. I did have some spread left over and used it on sandwiches next day! Tomatoes can also be kept a few days!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle the tomatoes with sugar and salt then mix the tomatoes with dressing and place cut side up onto a baking or lamington tray.
- 2Cook for 20 minutes at 160°C, or until the tomatoes are soft and slightly shrivelled.
- 3Set aside tomatoes to cool slightly.
- 4Combine Philadelphia cheese, basil, mayonnaise and cheddar spread until smooth.
- 5Spread cracker's with the cheese spread mixture and then place with 3-4 tomatoes on top of each spread cracker.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Roasted Tomatoes on Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.1
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 167.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cheddar cheese spread