Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
So quick and easy if you have an abundance of cherry tomatoes even better! Great little appetizers to serve on your favourite cracker. I have guessed the serving size and the amount of tomatoes (as I use my own from the garden), although it did make lots of crackers up. I did have some spread left over and used it on sandwiches next day! Tomatoes can also be kept a few days!
- Sprinkle the tomatoes with sugar and salt then mix the tomatoes with dressing and place cut side up onto a baking or lamington tray.
- Cook for 20 minutes at 160°C, or until the tomatoes are soft and slightly shrivelled.
- Set aside tomatoes to cool slightly.
- Combine Philadelphia cheese, basil, mayonnaise and cheddar spread until smooth.
- Spread cracker's with the cheese spread mixture and then place with 3-4 tomatoes on top of each spread cracker.