1/1 Photo of Oysters Oceania
Aus/NZ Hosts's Note:
Made for Good Things Are Cooking Here!! (A non-cooking game) In the Australian/New Zealand Cooking Forum - http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=233992 Please note that you can also subsitute Coffin Bay scallops on the shell or redclaw yabby tails in place of the oysters.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove oyster from shell, wrap in a half slice of prosciutto; return to shell.
- 2Top each oyster with half a teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce and a teaspoon of Parmesan.
- 3Place under the griller (broiler) and cook for 2-3 minutes or until cheese has browned a little and prosciutto and oyster just heated through.
- 4Remove from the griller (broiler) and top the hot oysters with a teaspoon of diced tomato, a squeeze of lemon juice and a sprinkling of snipped chives.
- 5SERVE AT ONCE (that's an instruction for Peter J who says many of JanRoundOz's recipes finish that way ;-).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oysters Oceania
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.2
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 78.3 mg
- Sodium 301.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 16.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: