Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
An Australian cup is 250ml and a tablespoon is 20ml.
Make and share this Oysters Osaka recipe from Food.com.
- 80 ml mirin (1/3 cup)
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 2 fresh red Thai chile, seeded and finely chopped
- 32 oysters, on the half shell
- sea salt, for serving
- Combine mirin, vinegar, juice, wasabi and chilli in a small jug. Stir well.
- Remove oysters from shells, reserve shells.
- Drain oysters on absorbent paper, wash and dry shells.
- Return oysters to shells, sit on a bed of sea salt on serving platter.
- Divide dressing over oysters.
- Serve cold.
This oyster topping was really good, the ingredients were not over powering each other and it was so easy to prepare. Thanks Jewelies for posting
Mmmm I really enjoyed this! I didn't have fresh thai chile so used dried ones but included the seeds.