An Australian cup is 250ml and a tablespoon is 20ml.
Make and share this Oysters Osaka recipe from Food.com.
- Combine mirin, vinegar, juice, wasabi and chilli in a small jug. Stir well.
- Remove oysters from shells, reserve shells.
- Drain oysters on absorbent paper, wash and dry shells.
- Return oysters to shells, sit on a bed of sea salt on serving platter.
- Divide dressing over oysters.
- Serve cold.
This oyster topping was really good, the ingredients were not over powering each other and it was so easy to prepare. Thanks Jewelies for posting
Mmmm I really enjoyed this! I didn't have fresh thai chile so used dried ones but included the seeds.