1/1 Photo of Oysters With Pine Nuts and Bacon
A twist on the classic Oysters Kilpatrick.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 2Cook bacon in a small heavy-based pan over medium heat until browned.
- 3Add pine nuts and sauce, stir until well combined. Remove from heat.
- 4Spoon mixture evenly onto each oyster. Sprinkle with chives.
- 5Bake 5-10 minutes or until oysters are heated through. Do not overcook.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oysters With Pine Nuts and Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.6
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 120.2 mg
- Sodium 374.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 23.1 g