1/2 Photos of Paprika Mushrooms With Greek-Style Yoghurt
Peter J's Note:
I found this recipe on a BBC website while searching for a combination of mushrooms and Greek-style yoghurt. I made quite a few changes to suit what I had and personal tastes. I thought it was nice but probably not a 5 star recipe, but thought it was worth sharing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, crushed
- 5 medium mushrooms, finely sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine
- 2 tablespoons red wine
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes (tapanade or paste)
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 slice toast
- 1Melt butter in a medium size saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Fry spring onions and garlic for one minute, stirring often.
- 3Reduce heat to low and add mushrooms, chili flakes and paprika and cook for one minute, stirring often.
- 4Add sherry, red wine, water and sun-dried tomatoes.
- 5Simmer for ten minutes, stirring occasionally until of a good consistency.
- 6Serve either on or to side of toast with yoghurt spooned over the top.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paprika Mushrooms With Greek-Style Yoghurt
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.7
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 51.2 mg
- Sodium 442.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 8.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: