1/7 Photos of Paradise Scones
Modified this recipe; originally from Hershey. Posted for ZWT.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup macadamia nuts, rough chopped
- 2 cups whipping cream, chilled
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 -3 teaspoons freshly grated lime peel
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- additional sugar
- 1Heat oven to 375°F Lightly grease 2 baking sheets.
- 2Stir together flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
- 3Stir in coconut, white chips and macadamia nuts.
- 4Stir whipping cream, lime juice and lime peel into flour mixture, stirring just until ingredients are moistened.
- 5Turn mixture out onto lightly floured surface. Knead gently until soft dough forms (about 2 minutes).
- 6Divide dough into three equal balls.
- 7One ball at a time, flatten into 7-inch circle; cut into 8 triangles.
- 8Transfer triangles to prepared baking sheets, spacing 2 inches apart. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with additional sugar.
- 9Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 10Serve warm or cool.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paradise Scones
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.0
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 31.2 mg
- Sodium 117.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: