Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
A lovely simple way to serve lamb chops, I just love curry with lamb...
Make and share this Parmesan Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 4 large lamb chops, chump chops
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 2 teaspoons Madras curry powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Grill or pan-fry chops until required doneness.
- Mix together cheese, salt & curry powder & beat into softened butter.
- Spread over one side of each chop & grill or broil until lightly browned.
These were pretty tasty and certainly very quick. After reading Jewelies review, I omitted the salt and I think that was just right for us (enough in the butter and cheese I think)
These are a lovely, different way to serve lamb chops. The topping is very tasty but just a bit salty for me. Maybe it was the parmesan I used. Served with chips and salad for a quick weeknight meal.
Made & reviewed for the Kid Friendly Recipe Tag! Wow! These are such tasty chops! I have honestly never thought of using curry powder on a grilled chop before ~ & certianly never thought of combining that with parmesan cheese BUT they seriously work well together. Yummy, tasty chops that all the family enojoyed - even the kids wolfed these down! Thanks Mandy for a super recipe :)