1/2 Photos of Parmesan Wafers- Quick and Simple
A thin wafer made just from finely grated parmesan cheese baked in the oven. Wonderful as an elegant topper for your salads or entrees. As a bonus they are gluten free. Great to use instead of croutons. I have seen these in a magazine jazzed up with chilli flakes and very finely chopped walnuts- I haven't tried them this way yet
My Private Note
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C (400F).
- 2Draw 5cm circles (2 inch) on the back of your baking paper as a guide to make your wafers. Use a good quality paper.
- 3Line 2 baking trays with the paper.
- 4Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the circles to form the wafers.
- 5Bake for 8- 10 minutes or until crisp and golden.
- 6Allow to cool and set on the trays.
Browse Our Top South West Pacific Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All South West Pacific Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Wafers- Quick and Simple
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.7
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 22.0 mg
- Sodium 382.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 9.6 g