1/1 Photo of Parsley Mustard Sauce for Corned Beef
This is my favourite sauce for corned beef.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Add onions and cook until just softened, about 1 minute.
- 3Whisk in flour and cook until light golden, about 1 minute.
- 4Whisk in beef stock, milk, parsley, mustard, and nutmeg and whisk until smooth.
- 5Season to taste with salt and pepper and cook, whisking, until thickened, 4–5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parsley Mustard Sauce for Corned Beef
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 32.9
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 7.2 mg
- Sodium 70.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hot English mustard