bluemoon downunder's Note:
A delicious passionfruit flavoured oozy, gooey saucy pudding. Emailed to me this morning from the Simply Great Meals Recipe Club, so I have not tried this, but it sounds like a simple flavoursome family dessert and it's quick to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, cream the butter and sugar, add the egg and beat well, and stir in the flour and milk.
- 2Pour the mixture evenly into a greased 6-8 cup casserole dish.
- 3Combine the passionfruit syrup, water and melted butter together, and pour over the pudding mixture.
- 4Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 30 minutes.
- 5Serve hot with cream or ice cream.
- 6TIP: Try slicing a banana over the base of the dish before pouring in the batter.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Passionfruit Saucing Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.3
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 80.8 mg
- Sodium 97.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: