Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A delicious passionfruit flavoured oozy, gooey saucy pudding. Emailed to me this morning from the Simply Great Meals Recipe Club, so I have not tried this, but it sounds like a simple flavoursome family dessert and it's quick to make.
- In a bowl, cream the butter and sugar, add the egg and beat well, and stir in the flour and milk.
- Pour the mixture evenly into a greased 6-8 cup casserole dish.
- Combine the passionfruit syrup, water and melted butter together, and pour over the pudding mixture.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with cream or ice cream.
- TIP: Try slicing a banana over the base of the dish before pouring in the batter.
What a fantastic recipe,I used 1 cup of fresh passionfruit pulp and the only thing i would change next time is that i will add a little bit of sugar (about a tablespoon)to the sauce as the passionfruits i have are quite tart-if i use sweeter passionfruits i don't think it will need it
This was very easy to put together and tasted fabulous. There was way too much sauce for my liking, though - when I make this next time, I will be using less water - probably about half a cup would be plenty