bluemoon downunder's Note:
A delicious passionfruit flavoured oozy, gooey saucy pudding. Emailed to me this morning from the Simply Great Meals Recipe Club, so I have not tried this, but it sounds like a simple flavoursome family dessert and it's quick to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, cream the butter and sugar, add the egg and beat well, and stir in the flour and milk.
- 2Pour the mixture evenly into a greased 6-8 cup casserole dish.
- 3Combine the passionfruit syrup, water and melted butter together, and pour over the pudding mixture.
- 4Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 30 minutes.
- 5Serve hot with cream or ice cream.
- 6TIP: Try slicing a banana over the base of the dish before pouring in the batter.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Passionfruit Saucing Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.3
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 80.8 mg
- Sodium 97.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: