1/1 Photo of Pasta With Mushroom, Bacon and Walnut Sauce
Use your favourite pasta to serve with this recipe. The original recipe suggested Tagliatelle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water according to packet instructions, then drain.
- 2Meanwhile, melt the butter in a deep fry pan over medium heat. Add the bacon and cook for 2 minutes. Add the garlic, rosemary and mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, for a further 5-6 minutes.
- 3Add the creme fraiche and grated cheese and stir for 2 minutes, then add three quarters of the toasted walnuts.
- 4Add the drained pasta and parsley to the sauce, tossing together until heated through.
- 5Divide among sering bowls, then sprinkle with remaining nuts and extra cheese.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Mushroom, Bacon and Walnut Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 906.7
- Calories from Fat 409
- Total Fat 45.4 g
- Saturated Fat 23.2 g
- Cholesterol 117.5 mg
- Sodium 259.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 26.9 g