Use your favourite pasta to serve with this recipe. The original recipe suggested Tagliatelle.
Make and share this Pasta With Mushroom, Bacon and Walnut Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water according to packet instructions, then drain.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a deep fry pan over medium heat. Add the bacon and cook for 2 minutes. Add the garlic, rosemary and mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, for a further 5-6 minutes.
- Add the creme fraiche and grated cheese and stir for 2 minutes, then add three quarters of the toasted walnuts.
- Add the drained pasta and parsley to the sauce, tossing together until heated through.
- Divide among sering bowls, then sprinkle with remaining nuts and extra cheese.