1/1 Photo of Pasta With Tuna, Artichokes and Peppers
A very easy throw-together meal that tastes gourmet. Weights of jars are approximate, just use similar sized jars that are available near you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 500 g uncooked penne pasta (or other medium pasta shape, I use wholemeal spirals)
- 200 g bottled roasted sweet red peppers, drained and chopped
- 400 g bottled artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 200 g tuna in water, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley (Flat leaf)
- 1/4 cup olive oil (I use less ... use good quality oil) or 1/4 cup vegetable oil (I use less ... use good quality oil)
- 2 tablespoons good balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary or 1 1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2While pasta is cooking, combine red peppers and remaining ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
- 3When pasta is done, drain well and transfer to a large serving bowl. Add pepper-tuna mixture and toss.
- 4Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Tuna, Artichokes and Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.5
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 14.0 mg
- Sodium 352.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.6 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 16.9 g