1/4 Photos of Pastrami and Pickle Pan-Fried Sandwich
From a feature in our local paper. I have estimated cooking time on have to cook the sandwiches in 2 batches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the mayonnaise and custard in a bowl and mix well to combine.
- 2Spread one side of each slice of bread with butter and the other side with the maonnaise mixture.
- 3Divide the cheese, pickle and pastrami between 4 slices of bread, ensuring the buttered side is on the outside, and sandwich with the remaining bread, once again ensuring buttered side is on the outside.
- 4Heat a large non stick frying pan over low heat.
- 5Cook the sandwiches, in batches for 3-4 minutes each side or until golden and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pastrami and Pickle Pan-Fried Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 631.6
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 132.7 mg
- Sodium 2314.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 45.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: