1/2 Photos of Pea, Feta and Mint Salad With Pistachios
Fresh or baby garden peas are great with this refreshing salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blanch peas in a pan of boiling water for 2 minutes, or until bright green and just tender.
- 2Drain and refresh in cold water.
- 3Heat 1 T oil in skillet over medium heat,.
- 4Add onion and stir for 1-2 minutes until soft and translucent.
- 5For dressing, place mustard, vinegar and honey in a bowl.
- 6Whisk in remaining oil, then season with salt and pepper.
- 7Place onions, peas and pistachios in a large bowl with dressing and toss to combine.
- 8Add mint and pea shoots and toss gently.
- 9Crumble feta over top.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pea, Feta and Mint Salad With Pistachios
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.3
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 22.2 mg
- Sodium 326.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 8.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
snow pea sprouts