Fresh or baby garden peas are great with this refreshing salad.
Make and share this Pea, Feta and Mint Salad With Pistachios recipe from Food.com.
- Blanch peas in a pan of boiling water for 2 minutes, or until bright green and just tender.
- Drain and refresh in cold water.
- Heat 1 T oil in skillet over medium heat,.
- Add onion and stir for 1-2 minutes until soft and translucent.
- For dressing, place mustard, vinegar and honey in a bowl.
- Whisk in remaining oil, then season with salt and pepper.
- Place onions, peas and pistachios in a large bowl with dressing and toss to combine.
- Add mint and pea shoots and toss gently.
- Crumble feta over top.