65 hrs 5 mins
A nice easy dessert recipe or treat with a cuppa from Recipe+. Have included chill time in preparation time.
My Private Note
mini ta ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove tart shells cases from the package.
- 2Drain peaches, reserve juice and slice 12 peaches in half lengthwise and reserve remaining peaches for another use.
- 3Place tart shells on a tray.
- 4Place custard and reserved juice in a small heavy based saucepan and cook and stir over a moderately low heat until heated.
- 5Mix cornflour with 2 tablespoons water in a small bowl and stir into custard and cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes or until mixture boils and thickens.
- 6Transfer to a heatproof jug and cover surface directly with baking paper (prevents custard forming skin) and then chill, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes (custard will thicken on cooling).
- 7Spoon cooled custard into tart shells cases and arrange 2 peach slices on top of custard and chill for 30 minutes.
- 8Carefully brush tart tops with jam and then chill for 5 minutes and then serve.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Custard Tart
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 41.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
miniature tart shells