This recipe is from the side of a large can of SPC Peach Halves in natural fruit juice. The can is 825g (roughly 30 ounces) and the fruit content is labelled at being at least 59% of the can. The original recipe had 2 tablespoons of sugar....but I don't think it's necessary with lovely sweet fruit. Cook time does not include freezing time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain the fruit and then place all of the ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- 2Pour the mixture into a metal cake tin/pan and place in the freezer for about an hour, or until almost firm.
- 3Place the mixture into a large bowl and mix until smooth.
- 4Pour into a mould or individual serving dishes.
- 5Freeze until set. Makes six serves.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Freeze
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.1
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 21.0 mg
- Sodium 25.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 2.7 g