Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is from the side of a large can of SPC Peach Halves in natural fruit juice. The can is 825g (roughly 30 ounces) and the fruit content is labelled at being at least 59% of the can. The original recipe had 2 tablespoons of sugar....but I don't think it's necessary with lovely sweet fruit. Cook time does not include freezing time
- Drain the fruit and then place all of the ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a metal cake tin/pan and place in the freezer for about an hour, or until almost firm.
- Place the mixture into a large bowl and mix until smooth.
- Pour into a mould or individual serving dishes.
- Freeze until set. Makes six serves.