A simple, buttery treat. Easy to make, it is best made a day in advance to allow for easier cutting. Will keep 3 days. Use a 19cm x 29cm pan (lamington). Australian measurements used.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 180 deg Celsius. Grease a slice pan 19cm x 29cm.
- 2Gently melt the butter in a saucepan large enough to mix all ingredients.
- 3Add sugar, sultanas, peanuts and coconut and give a quick stir. Now add sifted flour.
- 4Firmly press this mix into prepared pan. I prefer to use my hands. Bake for 30 mins, or until golden.
- 5Cool in pan, not cutting until completely cold, ideally the next day.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut and Sultana Slice (Or Peanut & Golden Raisin Bar)
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.5
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 21.9 mg
- Sodium 62.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 2.5 g