Perfect Pixie's Note:
Adopted from australian womans weekly cookbook, very nice and very simple
My Private Note
- 1have handy some small cupcake papers.
- 2Melt the chocolate in a ‘bain-marie’ or the microwave with ¼ cup of the peanut butter.
- 3In a separate ‘bain-marie’ melt the remaining peanut butter.
- 4Trim the cupcake papers to 2 cm in height and place in muffin tins.
- 5Spoon in 1 tablespoon of the chocolate mixture.
- 6Allow to set for 20 minutes and spoon on 1 tablespoon peanut butter.
- 7Allow to set for 10 minutes and top with remaining chocolate.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Cups
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.4
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.7 mg
- Sodium 138.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 15.2 g
- Protein 8.3 g