Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Adopted from australian womans weekly cookbook, very nice and very simple
Make and share this Peanut Butter Cups recipe from Food.com.
- 250 g milk chocolate
- 1 cup peanut butter
- have handy some small cupcake papers.
- Melt the chocolate in a ‘bain-marie’ or the microwave with ¼ cup of the peanut butter.
- In a separate ‘bain-marie’ melt the remaining peanut butter.
- Trim the cupcake papers to 2 cm in height and place in muffin tins.
- Spoon in 1 tablespoon of the chocolate mixture.
- Allow to set for 20 minutes and spoon on 1 tablespoon peanut butter.
- Allow to set for 10 minutes and top with remaining chocolate.